David asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

is the Queen a reptile?

i keep seeing stuff on youtube.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I kept seeing things too and then I stopped drinking and things are fine now.

• 1 decade ago

Perhaps the wife of a King Cobra is a reptile. Even perhaps the wife of Torontosaurus Rex !

• Paco
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

We sometimes underestimate the power of intelligent people with outlandish theories. When I was in the Navy, I would go to some meetings with some of the highest people in the Navy (JAG, GC) and they would respond to Harvard educated lawyers who believed that Satan would type letters to them on their computers while they slept.

• 1 decade ago

Only related by marriage

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope that's just a stupid conspiracy, reptilian crazy bullshit people make up for the hell of it they tried to say George Bush was one as well, part of me believed them :,P

• 1 decade ago

Yes. That is if you were to believe the twaddle that comes from the mouth of David Icke.

He also believes that Boxcar Willie, Kris Kristofferson and our dear glorious Queen Mother are also reptiles.

Such imagination from a man who presented the game of snooker.

• 1 decade ago

Is the Moon a balloon?

Can the Son of God keep goal for Coventry City?

Anything's possible in the turquoise Matrix ...

• 1 decade ago

no she's blue blooded not cold blooded lol

• 1 decade ago

Yes...the queen is a reptile...she's actually a boa-constrictor.

Idiot!

• 1 decade ago

According to David Ike, and he should know, he's the son of god. So he tells us!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.