David asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

is the Queen a reptile?

i keep seeing stuff on youtube.

Favorite Answer

I kept seeing things too and then I stopped drinking and things are fine now.

Perhaps the wife of a King Cobra is a reptile. Even perhaps the wife of Torontosaurus Rex !

• Paco

We sometimes underestimate the power of intelligent people with outlandish theories. When I was in the Navy, I would go to some meetings with some of the highest people in the Navy (JAG, GC) and they would respond to Harvard educated lawyers who believed that Satan would type letters to them on their computers while they slept.

Only related by marriage

Nope that's just a stupid conspiracy, reptilian crazy bullshit people make up for the hell of it they tried to say George Bush was one as well, part of me believed them :,P

Yes. That is if you were to believe the twaddle that comes from the mouth of David Icke.

He also believes that Boxcar Willie, Kris Kristofferson and our dear glorious Queen Mother are also reptiles.

Such imagination from a man who presented the game of snooker.

Is the Moon a balloon?

Can the Son of God keep goal for Coventry City?

Anything's possible in the turquoise Matrix ...

no she's blue blooded not cold blooded lol

Yes...the queen is a reptile...she's actually a boa-constrictor.

Idiot!

According to David Ike, and he should know, he's the son of god. So he tells us!