Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

What are the best cleaning products on the market for Kitchen,bathroom and cleaning all surfaces in a house?

Including floors(tiles,lino)

wall tiles

wood surfaces

sinks&bath.

windows

Favorite Answer

Having been a domestic cleaner for the past couple of years using clients various products my preferences are

Mr Muscle Multi Task for all Kitchen and Bathroom surfaces, glass and windows

Mr Sheen Polish for general surfaces

Flash multipurpose for all hard floors

Harpic down the loo

• Navlet

Don't worry about having an immaculate house. I'm not a stay at home mom but personally I don't understand how some women keep their houses spotless. Their poor kids must have to stay in their rooms all the time or something. My house is only spotless on Saturday mornings - that's when I do my weekly cleaning. The rest of the week I do basic pickup and wipe down when I get home from work. I literally set a timer for 10 minutes and do nothing but clean. The 10 minutes a day keeps it from getting truly dirty but means I don't follow my daughter around all evening telling her to pick up her toys (actually she does that during the 10 minutes cleaning and it keeps them under control, if there's some on the floor when we go to bed so what, that's what the next days 10 minutes is for). If 10 minutes a couple times a day isn't enough time for you to get the house the way you want then my suggestion would be to advertise around the neighborhood for a mother's helper - a younger teenager who can entertain and take care of the kids for an hour or two while you clean house and do laundry.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Including floors(tiles,lino)

wall tiles

wood surfaces

sinks&bath.

windows

Source(s): cleaning products market kitchen bathroom cleaning surfaces house: https://bitly.im/62ABv

Polish Wood:

The first ingredient is water, of course. Get yourself a spray bottle and put 3 cups of water in there. Once the water is in your sprayer, you will be adding two additional items:

- 4 tablespoons of olive oil

- 2 tablespoons of distilled white vinegar

Add them to the spray bottle and shake the bottle up a little to make everything mix together. That’s it, that is all the wood polish you will ever need. Be sure to test the spray somewhere on the furniture just to make sure you have the mixture right and you will not damage the wood.

Microwaves – Mix 1/2 of water with a few teaspoons of baking soda in a microwave safe bowl. Put the bowl in the microwave and run it for 2 minutes. Take out the bowl and wipe it clean with just a rag; every last spot will come out!

For sinks, toilet, tub, shower, counter tops in kitchen and bath and windows i use a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and water in a spray bottle. If the stain is set in i add sprinkle baking soda on the dirt first. If you can incorporate even one of these tips into your cleaning routine you will save loads of money on cleaners and help the planet

For one product that will clean all of these except the windows, try Sugar Soap. It's a liquid soap/detergent that you use for washing walls before you paint them and works really well on floors (I use it on cork, hardwood and tiles). It's a great all purpose cleaner for outside as well for decks etc. It cleans the bath fairly well, but if you have mould on your tiles and grout you will probably need something with bleach in it.

Windows clean very well with just a spray bottle of water and white vinegar and clean it off with newspaper. Sounds strange but this cleans the windows just as well as any window cleaner on the market and you don't get cloth lint.

Source(s): The things you need to know when you are a mother.

I wouldn't use one for all - they're not as good. But Flash Lavender spray for kitchen and home surfaces and Cif bathroom

only one thing that works on all, and really does work and the bonus is it's CHEAP!

Soda crystals - about 70p a bag, just mix with hot water and wipe whatever you find around the house with it, and viola... it gets rid of all the grime even tough grease. I tend to give things a wipe with that then a wipe with just a clean damp cloth to get rid of any residue.

Dirtex has been a favorite of mine for years, and it's amazing how people have never heard of it. Cleans chrome, glass, porcelain, etc. Not wood though. For that, I use Murphy's Oil Soap.

Washing soda crystals

Ammonia solution

flash do products to cover all those places and they do a special spray for delicate surfaces