Quick baby name survey--Which name do you prefer? I need answer quickly! C-section scheduled for tomorrow?

My mom's name is Jo Ella, my dad's is John. My older daughter has my mother-in-law's middle name. I'm having another girl and want to incorporate one/both of my parents' names. We're set on the first name, so it's really just the middle name I need opinions on. I had my mind made up,... show more My mom's name is Jo Ella, my dad's is John. My older daughter has my mother-in-law's middle name. I'm having another girl and want to incorporate one/both of my parents' names. We're set on the first name, so it's really just the middle name I need opinions on. I had my mind made up, then I heard this other name that appealed to me. Surgery is noon tomorrow, so give me some opinions quickly, please!

Jaidyn Joelle
Jaidyn Jonelle
Jaidyn Brielle
Jaidyn Gabrielle