Should I wear a bra? In locker rooms? Help soon, I only have until tomorrow!?

I just started middle shool and tomorow will be the first day of my second week of sixth grade. Tomorrow we have to change in the locker rooms in gym. We are not allowed to chnage in the bath rooms or showers and there aret any "private like" places in the locker rooms to change if you are uncomfortable.... show more I just started middle shool and tomorow will be the first day of my second week of sixth grade. Tomorrow we have to change in the locker rooms in gym. We are not allowed to chnage in the bath rooms or showers and there aret any "private like" places in the locker rooms to change if you are uncomfortable. I think i have both breast buds, but the doctor said i just have my right one. Should I wear a bra? I'm afraid people will see me with a bra on and might think I don't need it. I only sometimes wear bras out in public because I hate them- they are SO itchy and ANNOYING. Oh, maybe should wear a sports bra? but I don't have any and I dont want to ask my mom for one and I dont really have time to go to the store. Please help me, thanks!
Update: Um, whats a cami?