Are you embarrassed that the liberals president 0bama would order flags to be hung at half mast?

Knowing the man who this is for is a murderer. Or maybe just an appaling drunk with a strong support for Health Reform. Or a man who would try to change laws so this dictatorship would move on even before/after his death?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Tico
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not embarrassed. I'm shocked every day, dreading what will be next.

Source(s): common sense
  • PJTPA
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm grateful to see so many intelligent responses from the right as well as left. Ted Kennedy did much to bring about civil rights and to aid disabled citizens via the ADA.

On top of it all, you evidently don't have much of an understanding of the system, the administration or political structure if you think that this administration resembles a dictatorship.

It's obvious that you've posted this rant just to get a rise out of "the liberals". The reality is that you only put your own ignorance on display at the embarrassment of any true conservative with any semblance of respect for fellow citizens.

• 1 decade ago

Obama orders flags at half-mast in honour of Ted Kennedy.

It has nothing to do with partisanship. It's honoring a person who served in our government for many years. Just because he's opposite of my Right-Wing Republican views doesn't mean he should be honored.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no. as a matter of fact my flag is at half mast..not for the man..but for the flag ..

showing the flag in this manor i hope to cause some that might burn it to see it in a new light..

i have lowered it for people i thought were worse..

i take the flag very seriously

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nah, not embarrassed. A political figure who would half mast the flags for someone like that shows he can forgive... and respect, too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I couldn't care less.Like MJ this is being blown out of proportion.The media likes to keep the people focused on useless stuff such as this while the real problems continue.It pulls in money and ratings for the media.I guess MJ was more plausible for them to use given he was a very popular musician,but seriously I thought Ted would be like a "he died" report and that's it.Guess I was wrong.

Source(s): Independent American
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it fit and proper for the US Flag to be flown at half

mast for Senator Kennedy. He spent the better part of

his life in service to his/our country.

• 1 decade ago

The death of a Senator is observed in that way. You have a right to your opinion of course. Fortunately your opinion doesn't dictate what is done with respect to honoring a Senator's death.

• N
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Nope

• 1 decade ago

Why don't you get over yourself,regardless of how you feel about him 47 years of public service he is due the respect given him.

Independent

• 1 decade ago

I've got news for you. No matter HOW much denial you're in...he's YOUR President too. So, get used to it, get over it, and take some meds for your uncontrolled anger and bitterness.

And, Ted Kennedy did MUCH to help the people of this country over the years. What have you done recently to help someone else?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.