Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Why hasn't our President announced whether or not to lower the flag to half mast?

The Capital has lowered their flags but the Washington monument has not lowered theirs, I lowered mine because I don't know and rather err on the side of caution but does our President know how important this is, is this official or not are we a country in mourning or not, are we united or not, divided we fall!!

Favorite Answer

because he doesn't care about tradition, just 'change,' and is incapable of leading a country.

i think of because of the fact some human beings (inclusive of me) might see it as a partisan gesture. Many Senators die and the flag isn't diminished to 0.5 mast. Why this one? If I have been in a position to i might by no potential vote for him! additionally this actual Senator is to blame for the homicide of a youthful female he became out with. on the time he became married to a diverse female. is they variety of person that the Obama administration might droop to honor?