If you were a business owner, and Obama ordered flags at half mast in honor of Ted Kennedy, would you comply?

Favorite Answer

I've been flying mine upside down for months now as a signal of distress. It will remain that way until the liberals finally acknowledge that we have a constitution and begin abiding by it. If we finally do take it down it's because we realize that we've lost this country and everything it once stood for.

Yes. Kennedy was a great senator. If other senators were as dedicated to doing good in the interests of the American people this country would be a far better place.

No, that is done to honor a persons life .Kennedy did not live his life with Honor .

He'd be too late, I'd have already done it without his order. I'd lower it to half-staff every November 22 and every June 6, too (and not just because June 6 is the anniversary of D-Day).

Although, considering the family's love of the sea, perhaps "half-mast" is the more appropriate term.

Yes. I salute the office not the man in it. In the Military it is this way. Often military people find themselves saluting people they do not respect. But they are told to salute the rank not the person holding it.

If the Commander in Chief orders flags at half staff then he gets flags at half staff. Of course, I will also be flying by Gadsden right under it.

*

I would fly it half mast today and tomorrow, then return it to it's full staff position based on flag display regs. See link.

As a Private Business he can't "Order" you to do it anyway,but assuming he could I would simply not fly my Flag that day,I most certainly would not fly it at half-staff to honor Dead Ted.That honor should be reserved for decent human beings.

RWE

Yes.

Kennedy introduced the Americans With Disabilities Act in 1990. The bill was designed to prohibit employers from discriminating in job hiring and in the workplace against people who had a disability.

In 1978, Kennedy co-sponsored Civil Rights Commission Act Amendments, which expanded the jurisdiction of the Civil Rights Commission to protect people from discrimination on the basis of disability.

"Yes, he served honorably in the Senate for 4 decades"

Sorry I had to re-post for my lol at the word honorably.

yet another thoughtless hate filled right wing question from a know nothing.