Could my 11 month old puppy have gotten pregnant over my vacation?

I went on vacation for a week and left my unspayed female 11 month old three pound yorkie with my friend. She has a dog, but it is female. I knew my pup was in heat, so i made sure her dog was female before i left her with my friend. We got back last night, and just a few minutes ago i noticed her teats were... show more I went on vacation for a week and left my unspayed female 11 month old three pound yorkie with my friend. She has a dog, but it is female. I knew my pup was in heat, so i made sure her dog was female before i left her with my friend. We got back last night, and just a few minutes ago i noticed her teats were swollen. i would provide a picture to help, but i doh know how- i tried once and it didnt work. Anyway, could she be prgnant? she has also been eating a lot and very affectionate.
Update: I'll ask my friend, but im pretty sure she didn't get near any not neutered males. I will take her to the vet asap, which probably wont be too soon cuz my dad probably wont take mew and her right now and i have my second day of middle school tomorrow.
9 answers 9