why do guys on xbox live hate girl gamers?

now im a HUGE halo fan. i LOVE playing halo 3. im soo addicted. and im pretty good at it too. but sometimes i get tired of stupid guys who call me "ugly, fat" etc. im not either of those things. i dont see why guys have to make fun of the girl?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's to psych you out. As long as you remain mad, you're not going to think clearly. As long as you're not thinking clearly, you're not going to stick to your game plan.

It's trash talking. Athletes do it all the time.

• 1 decade ago

hey im a guy that thinks anybody can be awesome at halo 3, heck i have even been beaten by a 5 year old that t-bagged me all day and there was nothing i could do about it, of course this kid was a rank 50 general, but if they are calling you those names its because they are jealous of your skill and they wished they had it

if you wanna play halo 3 sometime my GT is miner40whiners

• 1 decade ago

Well its kinda obvious

Because there sad gamers who ARE Fat and UGLY

who suspect that if they are then you will be too.

I love it when i see a Girl playing Xbox live espesialy when there on halo and Pretty damm good. cause its rare to see girls who actualy play halo 3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is a Saying in Arabic:

"The (Caravan, Convoy) Keep Moving and the Dogs Keep Barking"

truly if u let these guys bother u will live ur whole life miserable...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Don't look at it that way. No one is spared from trash talking. A WWII vet on life support who also saved a thousand kittens from a burning building would probably get a good verbal spanking. Mute button magic is your friend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cuz gamer guys don't talk to a lot of girls, and the gaming world is dominated by men. kind of like football.

• 1 decade ago

Forgive them, they are a little slow. they don't usually deal with women, so i guess they might be alittle intimidated by the fact your better than them. Just keep doing you thing and ignore the ignorant.

Halo is fun especially when you have one of those WTF moment while playing online.

Source(s): Halo 3 Gamer. Gentleman
  • 1 decade ago

because guy gamers want to challenge themselves and think that girl gamers are inferior to guy gamers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.