Do you feel sorry for Calum McRae, the 18 year old who got paid £37,000 for the Madeline McCann website?

.......when he tried his luck a second time, he got rejected. "Calum is already working on new ventures after spotting a market in missing-person websites. Last week he contacted the family of missing schoolgirl Rosemary Edwards, from Hampshire, after her father made an emotional TV appeal. He said: "I... show more .......when he tried his luck a second time, he got rejected.

"Calum is already working on new ventures after spotting a market in missing-person websites. Last week he contacted the family of missing schoolgirl Rosemary Edwards, from Hampshire, after her father made an emotional TV appeal. He said: "I don't think we should be making money out of it, but I would love to do more stuff like this. We phoned up to see if they wanted a website for that missing girl, but they haven't called back."
Update: By the way the figure of £37,000 is confirmed on the official documents published by Company House. So this isnt just a figure bandied about by a tabloid. Disgusting isnt it?