Relationship issues, please help it is confusing.?

HI everyone, My ex and I broke up a year ago, we have maintained a very close friendship and he has come to depend on me for help with his new girlfriends... the thing is that he still tells me how much he cares and loves me. And for a while after the breakup we were still involved with each other physically.... show more HI everyone,

My ex and I broke up a year ago, we have maintained a very close friendship and he has come to depend on me for help with his new girlfriends... the thing is that he still tells me how much he cares and loves me. And for a while after the breakup we were still involved with each other physically. The issue that hass come up now is that he is head over heals for another girl (which doesnt bother me I am happy for him) but I have this awful feeling about the whole thing. She wont commit to him, she says that she wants to have fun at school and it is tearing him up. When he said that he was afraid of what he might do with her gone she said that he should be more worried about her. She has a history of being, for lack of a better term, slutty. Ever since highschool she would date guys and then of she found something better she would cheat or break up with her boyyfriend for a day to sleep with this other guy. My ex is very much a one woman man, he is discusted by the thought of people cheating but wants to make it work. I love him very much and he is my best friend I dont want to see him hurt but I dont want to interfere, could someone please tell me what I can por should do to help my friend deal with this.
Update: it isnt that she enjoys sex that i think she can be slutty, but that she plays with men. Instead of being in a healthy sexual relatioship with one man she would toy with one mans emotions while sleeping with anyone she epleases.
Update 2: and if she were shopping to satisfy an itch then she shouldn't say she had feelings for him
1 answer 1