can i take the test now? I cant wait anymore. Its killing me.?

I cant wait

Me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby.We had sex on the 14, 15, and 16 and he ejaculated in me. My period due on the 27th of the month.I want to find out. I have been having mild cramps from time to time and passing air. No other signs of pregnancy. I feel pregnant though. Tell me what to do.

• Sher

doesnt anyone get married anymore? its hard to tell if you are by the little bit of info..take a test it might be accurate by now..

You could take a test, but it's probably too soon and so you will probably get a negative result, regardless of whether or not you're pregnant. Best to wait until the day your period is due, or better still, see if you are late.

Unfortunately the symptoms you describe can also be associated with ovulation or just your body getting ready for AF. When you are TTC you are more attuned to your body and notice these things more.

• Your period is not due for another SIX days. You need to just wait. It's too early to be feeling any kind of symptoms at this point.

I always say this...and know I'll get thumbs-down (and could care less)...but why not try making your boyfriend your husband before bringing a baby into this world?

well- therez no hurt in getting a test- if you are pregnant, you might have enough hormones to make the test say positive. A test works by if you have enough of a certain hormone in your body or not- so if you are pregnant, and it detects enough hormones, then you will know. but you can be sure about 5 days before your period if you are or not. and remember, it can take up to a few days to actually get pregnant. so, anyways... it may be a few days more before u are, so just get a 2 pack- take one now, and if its negative take one 3-5 days before your next period

Source(s): learned in my classes at school

I know how you feel...it SUCKS. Try to do something else to distract you from wanting to take the test...also you don't want to test too early in case you don't get an accurate result and best advice...save the money..test when you know is the right time... couple days before your expected period would be okay.

Good Luck!

You need to wait til at least 12 days after your ovulation day or 5 days before your period to test. Sorry but that is just the waiting game.

Not yet. My hubby and I began trying this month too. I ovulated on the 10th, and I couldn't wait any longer either...so I took a test Tues (the 18th) and it was VERY faint...so I waited 'till yesterday morning and took another- PREGNANT!

So, you would have to wait another couple days. sorry, I know it sucks!

• Annerb

You can but it might not be as accurate and if it comes out negative you will just have to take another one... I'd wait to see if you miss your period..=) And take the test with your first morning pee!

Unless you have a EPT wait until your missed period. EPT's aren't always accurate either b/c it depends on when the egg implants and how much HCG your body produces. Good Luck.

Source(s): TTC #1

Wait till you miss your period otherwise you could get a false negative. Just relax and wait it out.

Source(s): mom, 12yo boy, 9yo boy, expecting #3 11-19-09 Another Boy!