Is my boyfriends friend flirting with me?

my boyfriends friends texts me quite a bit considering we've only been out in a group of people once or twice (i mean like he'll text me at least once every couple of days, sometimes more), and is always sending ';)' faces and stuff on IM. also whenever I'm online he messages me as soon as i get... show more my boyfriends friends texts me quite a bit considering we've only been out in a group of people once or twice (i mean like he'll text me at least once every couple of days, sometimes more), and is always sending ';)' faces and stuff on IM. also whenever I'm online he messages me as soon as i get online and just overall he seems to be being more friendly than is normal- he's asked me to come out with just him a couple of times (i made excuses not to go both times cause i knew my boyfriend would feel weird about it) but it's making me wonder about whether he's flirting with me or just being friendly? I don't want to make a big deal out of it if he's not but if he is flirting i want to straighten it out because i really do not like him in that way.
28 answers 28