Have you ever thought a Jeremy Kyle guest was actually an ordinary person, or good looking?

• pink

he is like them all fifteen minutes of fame. he`s had is, he wants to pack it in.

I just laugh at the people on the show as it's just pure embarrassment they go on the show like they are proud there on drugs and how many different people they have slept with.

Some funny clips of idiots on the Jeremy Kyle Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0U84z_SZv4

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C6U08xh7l0

Youtube thumbnail

Jeremy Kyle show on Have you Been Watching Charlie Brooker makes some funny jokes about the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWTGzNlPjMc

Youtube thumbnail

• ally

well i don't know why everyone slates the show old cynic....

i love it the dregs of society is pure entertainment with the added bonus of making me feel so much better about my life

also i have seen plenty of parents looking after their grandchildren because their children have tragically died or been murdered at the hands of an evil ex. There have been many many reunions of long lost relatives that have not been in contact for like 50 yrs, or maybe not even met atall, Then they have shows all about special children who suffer from various conditions that make life extremely difficuilt for them & there parents & siblings,

it's not ALL about the end of the earth type of people but that's all people slate it for, many many decent people appear on the show for various reasons

I think you need to be a certain type of person to want to go on a show like this. Just looking for 15 minutes of fame maybe. I gave it a go but gave up watching it.

No they all look really rough as though they have just got out of bed.. i often wonder why they dont put on some decent clothes and get their hair done.. They are going on TV after all..

• momof3

No never they are the dregs of life to me and washing their dirty laundrey in public is not the right way to solve a problem either

No but thats why people watch it! I personally love the show! The people on there are the dregs of our society and why on earth they'd want to air the dirty laundry in public is beyond me............oh hang on they get paid don't they?!?!?

Why anyone would want to go on this type of show and air their dirty laundry in public (as my mother use to say) beats me!!! They are very very sad people and most of them look as if they are on drink or drugs to me :(

I just can't believe that these girls can find not 1 but 2 men to sleep with them!!

& they all need to go to the dentist with their manky teeth!!!

They all minging. Can't beleive they come on the show bragging about who they slept with.