100 things to do before you're married?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
What would you do before you're tied to a committed relationship for the rest of your life and to building & supporting a family? Obviously things that you definitely can't ...show more
Best Answer
Go skydiving... you wont regret it = )
"You'll never know why birds sing....until you've jumped out of an airplane"
  • 2
  • Comment

Other Answers (18)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • tired answered 5 years ago
    backpack through Europe alone
    • 3
    • Comment
  • veritas85 answered 5 years ago
    Honestly, I wouldn't do anything different. I'm obviously with that one person that I want to spend the rest of my life with and no one else. Anything I would want to do (skydiving, bunjee jumping, etc.) I would do it with my future spouse.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • U R Sofa King answered 5 years ago
    bunjee jump or skydive, a true feeling of freedom through flying.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • MRS*K*2B! answered 5 years ago
    there arent that many things you cant do when married (apart fromt he obvious sleeping with every tom, dick and harry, if thats your type of thing!) you can still skydive, travel, do WHTEVER you want when ur married, its not an illness its a commitment. i couldnt imagine tellin my H2B that he couldnt skydive after our wedding, or go on a boys weekend (infact im gettin him a skydive as a wedding gift!)

life is for living and it is extra special if you get to live it with someone by your side!
    • 2
    • Comment
  • VintageHuntress answered 5 years ago
    Make a list, then find someone you can do those things with. Being married shouldn't stop you from doing anything you want.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • suzilaur answered 5 years ago
    I've done a lot that's been listed prior to getting married (skydiving, travelling Europe, etc) and I plan on doing more of it after - in fact he wants to go skydiving so I'll probably be cheering him on! The only factors that affect what you do are: 1. You're in a committed relationship, so obviously no others allowed, but that's been the case for me for years of being unmarried; 2. If you have kids you have to take more responsibility for activities that could kill/injure you, but I would hope you are cautious not to do that even when single; and 3. Kids require someone to watch them while your off on adventures (or you have to bring them), but my dog requires a sitter too, so I still have to plan around him for long trips. Basically nothing will change for me by being married, so do what you want when you want (just not WHO you want when you want).
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Mya answered 5 years ago
    there are no big limitations after marriage. the only thing you cant do after "I do" is cheat with someone else. sure kids may be a hurdle but they still wont hold you back and neither will a spouse.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    Travel the World
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • kayz answered 5 years ago
    here is what i want to do before i get married,i want to get myself the highest degree in my studies,i want to get to know myself better and i want to own everything that i want before i say i do for life.Make sure you know what you really want and do that before you say i do.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Jeanette answered 5 years ago
    the best advice i can give you ( without giving you a list of the top 100 ) is to never look back... try not to wonder "what if" and definitely never, never, hold a grudge against your future wife if there are experiences she has had that you never had the opportunity to do.... love her and keep her, be good to your children and make a great spouse!!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ygwild answered 5 years ago
    Traveling I would do this after marriage too if you found "The One" but not with kids

Oh the cost of travelling with kids is atrocious. I could probably go around the world a couple of times with it
    • 1
    • Comment
  • driedfred answered 5 years ago
    I know that you would like a answer but all I can tell you is that do whatever you want to do like traveling to places with friends or something fun it's all up to you and don't listen to anybody getting married is a important and a good step after you enjoy life to the fullest . Hope this helped!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • sinsitergrin answered 5 years ago
    i mean even when your married you can still do some things like skydive , bungee jump, etc married does'nt stop you from that what does is having a family and children so once you 2 get married have fun before you have children because once you do there going to be one ur top list..and won't stop being number 1 priority until there 18 and off to college

lmao here's something to do before you get married get some stripper's and have fun before your off to being with only one guy/girl
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Joseph P answered 5 years ago
    Wait till you turn at least 25.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    In no particular order;

find a spouse
    propose to someone
    buy a wedding dress
    book a church
    hire a string quartet
    hire caterers
    book a hotel for the reception
    make up invites
    send the invites to your friend and family
    write your vows
    buy a big cake
    have a stag do
    etc etc
    ect
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Jessicaaa answered 5 years ago
    skinny dip!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • dont married
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Joey answered 5 years ago
    Just don't ever get married.

Life is much too short to pretend that you will forever be happy with just one person.

There are 6,000,000,000 others on the face of this planet. Good luck finding that "one."
    • 2
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock