Why are Eastern European so racists!!?

Why are so many of the blue eyed and seemingly very fair haired Slavic's heading Westwards since their accession to the EU are so so racist against Black and Asian people? I know personally at 2 least two Poles and a Slovakian. They are always always saying "monkey" and calling so racists words... show more Why are so many of the blue eyed and seemingly very fair haired Slavic's heading Westwards since their accession to the EU are so so racist against Black and Asian people?

I know personally at 2 least two Poles and a Slovakian. They are always always saying "monkey" and calling so racists words against Muslim and other colored people that its absolutely sickening to learn what kind of upbringing some of these people have had?

I mean once in a pub one Pole asked me why dont you do the same to these Muslims as they did in Serbia? and even when i thought Anti Semetism was dead, well guess what it seems its very alive and well again in them cold Easterly countries.

I mean i often have to tell them to "shush" or that they'll have their teeth knocked out by a lynch mob if a black or Asian guy overheard them out aloud.

I mean why is that? Is that what they teach kids in schools and homes in that part of the world which itself suffered the worst racism of the 20th century under the Nazis?

I often tell them that Britain is a multicultured society and that they must try and get along with everyone etc.., but they say dont you care about your women being ......oh i cant go on its just so crude.

So why is that? I mean with me they act like im their long lost cousin, but what would you do if this happened to you?

Many thanks and i hope their are decent Eastern Europeans that i havent met and I apologise if i offended anyone with this text.