Am I the only one that finds Jordan's new fella (Alex Reid) MUCH hotter than Peter Andre?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Their both a couple of ugly skanks....a day at the north pole would be hotter than those two.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably. Alex Reid is ugly. And at least Peter Andre is trying to make everything normal for the kids. Jordan though, well all she's done since they split up is sl*t around with her Sl**y outfits and will probaby even sell her soul and dignity to a magazine. Oh wait. She's already done that too.

• 1 decade ago

Eugh.. Alex Reid is really ugly!

Compared to Peter Andre!

And Jordan is not nice she and Alex were getting it on while junior was right there!

• 1 decade ago

No he is a sleaze no man with any respect for a woman would intimately grope them in a public place she has zero respect for herself or her kids . Peter Andre is a nice guy i hope he gets the kids and does alright for himself in the end .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I cant believe that 2 face trollope has already got someone else. Hopefully Alex will see what a **** she really is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that woman has no dignity,no self-respect and obviously doesn't care much about her kids. Or she could be suffering from depression or she's going mad,she can't handle the divorce. Or both!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think she's looking for a Pete lookalike! He'll never be the original 1 tho will he!

• 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

no way. he's vile! and i had to laugh when i saw the pictures of him on a balcony with her and he still had his snoring tape stuck on his broken nose. i bet she bought him them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No I don't agree. x

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.