Am I the only one that finds Jordan's new fella (Alex Reid) MUCH hotter than Peter Andre?

Their both a couple of ugly skanks....a day at the north pole would be hotter than those two.

probably. Alex Reid is ugly. And at least Peter Andre is trying to make everything normal for the kids. Jordan though, well all she's done since they split up is sl*t around with her Sl**y outfits and will probaby even sell her soul and dignity to a magazine. Oh wait. She's already done that too.

Eugh.. Alex Reid is really ugly!

Compared to Peter Andre!

And Jordan is not nice she and Alex were getting it on while junior was right there!

No he is a sleaze no man with any respect for a woman would intimately grope them in a public place she has zero respect for herself or her kids . Peter Andre is a nice guy i hope he gets the kids and does alright for himself in the end .

• ?

I cant believe that 2 face trollope has already got someone else. Hopefully Alex will see what a **** she really is.

that woman has no dignity,no self-respect and obviously doesn't care much about her kids. Or she could be suffering from depression or she's going mad,she can't handle the divorce. Or both!

I think she's looking for a Pete lookalike! He'll never be the original 1 tho will he!

no way. he's vile! and i had to laugh when i saw the pictures of him on a balcony with her and he still had his snoring tape stuck on his broken nose. i bet she bought him them.

No I don't agree. x