Why does my mole hurt all of a sudden?
I have a mole on my chest and all of a sudden its started hurting. Its sore when i touch it, im due to have it checked out tomorrow, could this be something serious??
- 1 decade agoFavourite answer
There are two most possible answers:
1. yes, it is possible some mole to transform in skin cancer (melanoma). It is dangerous because the melanoma is the most deadly skin cancer. But this transformation will not be in just a day. The moles that possibly could transform into melanoma usually
- change in the time, grow and change its borders
- change its color and develop different colors i.e. the mole has no one and the same pigmentation
- itches, pain or ooze even bleed
The melanoma is with good chances for full cure if it is in an early stage. To prevent yourself you have to regularly check your moles. Download this free document http://www.molesremoval.org/members/Check_Moles_Li...
2. Second possible reason is some kind of physical irritation or infection. I am willing to believe that in your case we are talking exactly for this.
Never mind what answer you will get it is better to visit your physicianSource(s): Moles Removal - A comprehensive Moles information resource http://www.molesremoval.org/
- 5 years ago
Some of the very unpleasant items that you can have on the body are moles, warts, or skin tags. Some people visit the doctors, but generally a doctor may advise them to make use of an over-the-counter treatment. Some perform, but many aren't as efficient as we'd like in that is way Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal process from here https://tr.im/5XTd5 has came to alter all this.
Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal system may be worth every dollar you purchase it and if you are unhappy by the development within 60 days you can get all your money back, a secure option no doubt.
The largest power of Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal system is that all strategies suggested are organic, so are there no considerations about adverse effects.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 6 years ago
I have one that came on my leg last summer, and it was hurting before the mole appear in the spot and it's still hurts now. I have other mole on my body, but this one really hurts.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Ask yourself this..
Has It changed colour? Is it itchy? Has it Grown?
If it's just sore they might remove it.
But sometimes they don't like to touch moles unless its really serious.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Mole don't hold no fear from any soul, it be more of a goal to rid of tomorrow Joel !
- PeggyLv 61 decade ago
It's no good guessing. I'm glad you've booked an appointment with the doctor.
- 1 decade ago
ive heard that sometimes moles can cause cancer.. so i would watch out if i were you! its probably a really good thing your getting checked tomorrow... well i sure hope you dont got cancer! good luck!