Attention Computer experts! Important question about Mozilla Firefox?

I recently installed a Japanese language pack and it turned most of my internet into Japanese and little blocks where letters are supposed to be and the Firefox became like a Mozilla dinosaur. Then I installed regular Firefox and it went back to normal. But the file, edit, and other tabs at the top were all turned... show more I recently installed a Japanese language pack and it turned most of my internet into Japanese and little blocks where letters are supposed to be and the Firefox became like a Mozilla dinosaur. Then I installed regular Firefox and it went back to normal. But the file, edit, and other tabs at the top were all turned into little squares with numbers. And at the bottom of the page where it tells you what site is loading, is also in little number blocks. How can I fix this for FREE?