Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 1 decade ago

If you stabbed yourself in the stomach would you likely die?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

if you missed the vital organs then no but you you may die later from septicaemia

• 1 decade ago

If you want to die in a lot of pain that would do it ...Once you fices mixes with your blood you body will become highly toxic. The pain will become over whelming and you will not have time to get to a hospital in time for them to help you. All That can be done is to try and make you comfortable while you wait to die... It might take a week or so, but you will most likely die regardless. So after knowing all of that why would anyone who obviously want to have some control in their life want to lose all aspects of control by doing something so terminate like death...

Why don't you get out and met with some new people and start a new life .. a good place to find friends is at a school, or church...stay out of bars and the drug scene.. it is more problems waiting to happen..

Good lick

• fullon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i might probable get scientific interest if I by probability stabbed my abdomen. If not, the indoors hemorrhage led to by potential of puncturing the tummy might kill me in 3 of hours or so. slow, painful death. i might frankly devote suicide in a quicker and much less gruesome and painful way.

• FiFi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Quite possibly, unless you got treatment. I thikn you would 'bleed out' fairly slowly...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes, most probably if you didn't get to a hospital quick enough

it is possible to blead to death

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Someone I know did that recently and the answer is no.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

look at the japanise they did it and you don't see them now do you you would bleed out if not treated soon enough

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

most likely not. depending on the knife size. but it would be a painful death.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You nutter

• 1 decade ago

try it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.