Please, please, help me....?

Ok, i have a young child. This is me, what on earth is wrong with me... * I get very, very worked up when my baby cries, and my baby cries alot, even though he is 1. So much so i pull at my hair and cry my self and beg him to stop, i have even gone close to him and told him to shut up. * I often sob... show more Ok, i have a young child. This is me, what on earth is wrong with me...

* I get very, very worked up when my baby cries, and my baby cries alot, even though he is 1. So much so i pull at my hair and cry my self and beg him to stop, i have even gone close to him and told him to shut up.
* I often sob uncrontrollably for full days and i feel like everything is against me.
* I get paranoid that people don't like me, and i isolate people very easily, meaning i am isolating myself.
* I get restless at night, despite being exhausted i can't make myself go to bed.
* I eat food for comfort
* Some days i feel really upbeat and positive.
* Sometimes i will tell somebody something about myself perhaps a bit of a cry for help, then the next day that single thing i have told them makes me feel sick, the thought that somebody knows something about me makes me panic and think they are judging me.
* I get very worked up if somebody stands very close to me
* If i trip over something, or there is clutter in the house i get angry, sometimes i just sit and stare at it letting it worry away at me, but i can't make myself move it, others i run round tidying and cleaning things over and over.
* I feel like i want to see a doctor for some help, but i know once i have done it i know i will feel ill at the thought that somebody knows this about me, and more so that it is on record. I am facing a custody battle with my ex i feel if i address this with a doctor it could go against me, despite my ex having an abusive history and myself being the current sole carer of my son.

My life is a mess, i am a mess, i real need help, i feel like i am having a breakdown.
Update: Thank you everybody so much for your help. I have written everything down and am off to the Doctor in the morning! x