Please help i am due in 4days and scared incase i have a panic attack and lose control help?

Please help i am due in 4days and scared incase i have a panic attack and lose control help? This is my second child but i never had anixty so bad when i had my first, this time around im so scared, everytime i got a pain i keep thinking its time and start feeling all funny like now i keep going to the toliet and... show more Please help i am due in 4days and scared incase i have a panic attack and lose control help?
This is my second child but i never had anixty so bad when i had my first, this time around im so scared, everytime i got a pain i keep thinking its time and start feeling all funny like now i keep going to the toliet and have runny 2's and im all sweating and my stomach feel upset plaese help i dont want to start panicky and lose control in labour and end up making myself really bad.