Lexi asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how can i lose 2 stone in 2 months?

im 14 and 5''4 and i weigh 9 stone and my best friend is 13, 5''2 and 5 and a half stone i feel stupid and want to get down to at least 7 stone in 2 months. any tips?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

stop eating all together, and 7 stone is far too light for age and height, you only need to lose around 8 or 9 pounds to be the IDEAL weight for your age and height, and if your friend realy is 5 and a half stone then she is going to die soon, she has an eating disorder.

• 1 decade ago

your friend is underweight and will probly die soon if she carries on to lose weight,but all u need to do is excercise regularly you dont need to do alot ,do like 30 mins a day,and eat a little less,basically make your portions a little smaller,and dont eat fatty sugary foods regularly,do not go on a crash diet they will only work for a little while or they wont work at all,and in the end you'll end up with more weight than you had before. and by the way you are not suppose to be 7 stone, so dont aim for that,cos then you will be massively underweight aswell,anyway goodluck :) xx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can only tell you what worked for me. I personally noticed results after I increased my consumption of monounsaturated fats (MUFA’s), which are found mainly in vegetable oils, olives, nuts and seeds, dark chocolate, avocados and some other plant foods. I also walk or bike for about one hour @ 5 times/week. From personal experience, I can tell you that it really makes a difference, especially around the belly.

Be sure to view BOTH videos on this web site: http://www.borderlinemadness.com/MUFAs.h…

Tea and grapefruit have also helped me.

Good luck, and don't give up!

• 1 decade ago

You're 14 - don't get caught up in the numbers. Your friend is shorter than you and that counts for a lot.

If you're that concerned about it start working out and getting active. Play some sports, call your friends and go swimming or jogging together. Only hard work and dediction will take the weight off and keep it off.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your too young to diet! your not fat so why bother? be happy with what you have got. Everyone is different. your friend is probably a completely different build! Although there is nothing wrong in cutting down and being healthy. Try substituting coke for water, fruit for crap that is all you really need to do! Its the best way to make a difference, this way you will become your natural shape and weight. 2stone in 2months is too excessive especially for your age and unhealthy! Good luck though and try to be more positive.

Source(s): meee!
  • 1 decade ago

Your friend sounds underweight. For your height you are probably OK. But your best bet is to eat sensibly and exercise. Don't try starving yourself or buying tablets because all that will do will be to make you ill and upset your body. You are too young to go to Weight Watchers with out your parents or guardians consent. If you really think your overweight then talk to your doctor or school nurse.

• 4 years ago

join weight watchers, i lost a stone in 3 weeks **EDIT** what age are you? im only 16 and im a member of weight watchers, you just gotta get a parents permission. If your under 16 you just get a note from a doctor stating that you need to lose weight for health reasonns. simple as

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to the gym and speak to an instructer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get a tape worm.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.