How pathetic are the Dallas Cowboys for charging their fans $90 for Pizza?

The sad thing is that some(not all) fans will go buy it too.

Favorite Answer

I hate the Cowboys.

I am a die hard Cowboys fan and have been for 18 years and there is no way in hell I would spend $90 on a pizza. Of course that pizza is for people in luxury suites who do not have to worry about money

They are charging their RICH fans (only those that have a multi thousand-dollar suite), the $60 pizza (not $90), and that's the same as they were in the suites at their old stadium.

I'd like for you to find out how much pizzas are at the new Giants stadium.

$90 for a pizza is way out of line. The Yankees have gotten criticism for the prices at Yankee Stadium and by comparison to the Cowboys stadium, these prices seem reasonable, at least by Manhattan standards

well at $40 to park and $75 for premium parking it only makes sense that he charges $90 for a pizza and a pizza thats just cheese too cant wait to see what he charges for toppings i bet it turns into a $150 pizza in about 3 words. I do believe the only money Jerry world will ever get of mine is on Sept. 5th when OU whoops up on BYU to start its quest for number 8

That's only available in the Luxury Suites and I'm sure that a $90 pizza is nothing to someone who can afford a Suite.

• Mr R

Do you think that the Cowboys stadium is the only high priced staduim in the league??

Any stadium you go to will charge you 5 times what anything on the menu is worth.

And people will gladly pay it.

So, don't complain about the $90 pizza while your buying ten $8.50 beers.

I dont know whats more pathetic, The Cowgirls charging $90 for a pizza, or a cowgirl fan paying $90 for a pizza.

I guess there just as pathetic as their fans.

• Ace

Pretty pathetic for way over charging for the pizza

• How pathetic is it to force your fans to pay that price when they already are getting charged a mint for the game period.

I hear the Packers are coming out with a $90 brat, it's just simply titled "Death on a bun"

Kidding, Packers wouldn't do that to their fans, they actually like them and besides the fans own the team...that's a good deal right there.

the pizza in the upper level sections shell out at 4$ a slice and 25$ for a whole. jerry jones did his homework and paralleled the food scale in correspondence to how much the fans paid for their tickets. ingenious if you ask me but stupid to the eyes of the average sports fan. it is pretty greedy though