Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way?...I dont feel guilty?

(pls read all of this carefully :) I just want some really good opinions especially if you have been in this situation before. My mother and father are "supposely" getting a divorce, it is mainly issues with my mom, it has a lot to do with the relationship she had with her father. It is kind of... show more (pls read all of this carefully :)
I just want some really good opinions especially if you have been in this situation before. My mother and father are "supposely" getting a divorce, it is mainly issues with my mom, it has a lot to do with the relationship she had with her father.
It is kind of complicated...
Anyways, she just told me that he is might be moving out and I felt so much weight lifted off of my shoulders as soon as she said that. I tried not to smile because she looked sad. I did comfort her.
He is always stressing me out about something new, or something that is not done or something that needs to be improved with me and I just get so tired. Literally exhausted to the point I do not want to do anything, not work, no hobbies, no friends, not even eating...I do not feel like doing nothing but sleeping.
I told him to not criticize or stress me out over the semester and guess what my GPA went up, HIGH!
Before you say "Oh, talk to him" NO, not everyone is willing to change and I am just as stubborn, I am not going to adjust to his attitude towards me either. I am starting to get content with myself as I get older and yes if I think I am right I argue him down and vice versa (of course, if I am wrong, I SHUT UP!)
When he did stress me out I used to get ulcers, headaches, etc. once agian, I talked him already and he is not willing to change, so I do not need that advice.

This is all I want to know,
am I wrong for feeling so good about him moving out? My parents were seperated for about year and I was so happy, it was weird. She asked me if I missed him and I just shrugged, although I would stay in contact with him.
I just felt so free I did more, I basically kissed the ground my mom walked on, lol, not literally but I did everything she told me to do around the house, etc.

I just want ppl to be nice to me and I won't be a ***** toward, them, anyways, what your opinions guys! Thanks

P.S. Did I already say I already talked to him? lol
Update: Thanks you guys (I never gotten so many good answers!) I do love him very much and appreciate the fact that he sees my potential. It seems like ever sense I have not taken advanced classes (when I was a kid) he has become very hard on me. I used to make me cry but I know I cant change him, I think we do need our... show more Thanks you guys (I never gotten so many good answers!) I do love him very much and appreciate the fact that he sees my potential. It seems like ever sense I have not taken advanced classes (when I was a kid) he has become very hard on me. I used to make me cry but I know I cant change him, I think we do need our space. Of course there will be good times I miss, he makes me laugh a lot and gives pretty good advice.