whats the meaning of life?!?!?

whats the meaning of life? why are we here? do we have a purpose? what happens to us when we die? are we reincarnated? what happens to our soul?! sorry for all the questions....im just curious

Update:

HOW WILL WE DIE?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

• Ecc 12:13 -- Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Pro 19:23 -- The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.

Lam 3:24 -- The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. 25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. 26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Mic 6:8 -- He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Luk 1:50 -- And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

Life's purpose is to seek divine salvation through the grace of God and intercession of the Lord Jesus Christ. God wants to have a relationship with humans both in this life and the life to come, which can happen only if you have been born again.

Jn 3:16 -- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

2 Peter 3:9 -- The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Jn 3:5 -- Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

2 Cor 5:17 -- Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Gal 6:15 -- For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. 16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Used w/ permission of pike942 †SFECU† pray4revival on Yahoo Answers

Also see: http://www.gotquestions.org/meaning-of-life.html

• 1 decade ago

to worship one god.

• 1 decade ago

U should not steal questions MRS ...........................................................................ok...................good

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.