Rehoming a pet dog? Opinions?

Has anyone ever had to rehome a dog i am always browsing through websites and seems so many dogs are sold. I once had 2 rehome 1 dog as he would not tolerate my other dog and was very dominant aggressive BUT we tried everything behaviourists, training, seperation 1st. It does appear so many people sell their dogs... show more Has anyone ever had to rehome a dog i am always browsing through websites and seems so many dogs are sold.
I once had 2 rehome 1 dog as he would not tolerate my other dog and was very dominant aggressive BUT we tried everything behaviourists, training, seperation 1st.
It does appear so many people sell their dogs and some saying good with dogs, good with children, house trained - Why would you get rid of dogs that appears to have no issues or if they do have issues withou at least trying 1st?
Just curious to see why people have given up their dogs and who to, was it an easy decision and did you stay in contact?
I was very surprised to see the number of adult dogs for rehoming makes me sad!