My mother Has Passed Away.?

Alright this is really a story to just tell you what happened and not really a question sorry people but reply with your thoughts or whatever. Well one day i was sleeping upstairs and i heard my mom walking around downstairs in the morning and i heard a large thud and her saying ow ow ow owwww. I simply ignored thinking nothing of it yet i should have which i want to kill my self for not getting up. So about an hour later my dad walked downstairs and looked around for her but he could not find her so he looked out the front window and her car was here. So then i heard him shouting her name Mary, Mary, Mary over and over. Eventually i got up and put my pants on to come down stairs and see my mom lying in a corner with her head up against the door hinge. To let you know she suffered from a brain anneruism about 8 years ago and had lymphoma cancer. So i saw this shocked i started crying like crazy and called my other brother downstairs and then he called 911. After about 3 minutes i fell to the ground and prayed saying "God please do not take this woman she has suffered so much in life please just let ehr live a longer life you can gladly take me instead of her". Then the doorbell rang i answered it and a cop came in i led him to her body and he inspected her and called for two ambulances and 3 more cops. So They all piled in the corner and they felt no heart beat so the performed cpr on her and no response. Then they strapped her into a carrier and brought her into one ambulance. Then me my dad and my brother got into my dads truck and followed the ambulance to the nearest hospital. When we got there we waited for hours until a preacher came in to sooth us down and he prayed with us. Then a doctor came out and said that they are having trouble so far but are trying their hardest and that he will be back in a little bit to tell us the news. Then my other brother came into the hospital and i hugged him he was crying heavily and so was i and my dad and my other brother. Then we sat down and a man came out again and told us. He said that they did all they could but she is dead. The man left and we could not get ahold of my sister. So me and my brother who was 17 at the time drove home and sat down for what seemed like horus but turned out to be minutes. Then my sister came in and so did my oldest brother and my dad. Then i hugged my sister while tears filled our house. Then we lived on and i still cry every night since this happened around 6 or 7 weeks ago. I will always love my mom. R.I.P. Mary Chapman.

I don't think you simply ignored what you heard. You were roused from sleep and probably not fully aware of the importance of what you heard. PLEASE don't blame yourself. Ignore the comment written by Sandy. I'm sure she doesn't mean to make you feel bad. As the mother of a son I can GUARANTEE you the last thing your Mom would want is for you to feel in any way responsible for what happened to her. When God calls us back home it's time and nothing you did or did not do can change that. You Mom wants you to be happy in Life. Make her proud by growing up to be the kind of man you know she would want you to be.

This is a discipline that's very close and expensive to my middle. I misplaced my mom in 1990 and it's now 2007 and there's stilll a enormous gap in my existence and middle. When you lose your mom, such as you mentioned, you lose your exceptional buddy. Your mom nurtured you, gave start to you, and was once there every time you wanted her. I additionally took care of my mom toward the top, I seem again now and suppose of the way specific the ones occasions had been. I am very proud that I did all I might for her and I recognize she was once grateful, despite the fact that she did not say it at all times. You will by no means recover from it, it doesn't matter what different folks say, I am forty five yrs ancient and pass over her daily and ya recognize in many instances, it should appear bizarre, however I ask her matters and speak to her, and I suppose bigger. I am very happy with you for doing the exceptional you might and I am certain your mom is looking over you, her angel, and supplying you with force to are living day-to-day. She will continually love you and also you her, that's the specific bond among a mom and a daughter, that by no means ends. Hang in there, you could have all my sympathy and exceptional desires. Let the tears roll, while they do not, there's a concern. Take Care.

I am so sorry to hear about that. Do not ever blame yourself, it'll make everything so much worse. When somebody's time comes, it comes for a reason. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. You really have to remain strong and cope with it. She is in a better place now, and I know that is what everyone is telling you and will tell you, but it really is the truth. She's happy right now, and she is looking down upon you and your family. God bless you all in your time of need.

Well i'm very sorry to hear this =[

I'm 15 and about 3 weeks ago i thought my mom had died and it was the worst thing i had ever felt in my life but thank u god she alive and healthy made me love my mom even more!!! =D

MAY UR MOM REST IN PEACE

From the bottom of my heart i really am sorry but just think that shes in a better place now and she looking after you, u will always have her by ur side =D

Never feel bad for ignoring her that first time, in life things happen for a reason, the fact that you feel bad shows that you wish you could of changed it you could of got there quicker and maybe somehow helped her, but you couldn't of becuase everything happens for a reason. I AM SOOO SORRY THIS HAPPEND! my prayers will go out to you and your family, grive, but that is life now all you will have are memories, and judging from the amount of pain you have from this, she must've of been a wonderful mother and left the world with very great memories of her.

all the best of luck to you and your family!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that you know that she's in a better place where she won't be suffering anymore. Sometimes I imagine things like that to my family and I think I'd go insane. It's a scary thought, and it's times like these when we forget that we take things for granted. I'm sorry that you miss her; I'm sure she meant a lot to you and to your family. She'll always be in your families' hearts. Wish you the best for you and you family.

Everything happens for a reason, it was just her time. It's hard to grasp because of course she meant so much to you. It's healthy to mourn after a death, everyone does. She is in a better place now, she will no longer suffer and she will always be there to talk to.

R.I.P

Hopefully I helped a little. :)

I am so sorry to hear that. I have lost close family members also. Just keep your family close to you, pray together and everything will be okay....Mrs. Chapman is in abetter place where she won't have to suffer anymore. God Bless.

Source(s): Personal experience.

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. I know the pain you are going through, as I also lost my mother recently.

Even in death, she is still with you, to know that may be comforting, although it will never heal the pain of her loss. Honor her, and make her proud.

God bless you and yours

I'm so sorry for your loss, please don't beat yourself up over this, because of her condition, there may not have been much you could do anyways, just continue to pray and carry on, she will always be with you in your heart.