My mother Has Passed Away.?

Alright this is really a story to just tell you what happened and not really a question sorry people but reply with your thoughts or whatever. Well one day i was sleeping upstairs and i heard my mom walking around downstairs in the morning and i heard a large thud and her saying ow ow ow owwww. I simply ignored... show more Alright this is really a story to just tell you what happened and not really a question sorry people but reply with your thoughts or whatever. Well one day i was sleeping upstairs and i heard my mom walking around downstairs in the morning and i heard a large thud and her saying ow ow ow owwww. I simply ignored thinking nothing of it yet i should have which i want to kill my self for not getting up. So about an hour later my dad walked downstairs and looked around for her but he could not find her so he looked out the front window and her car was here. So then i heard him shouting her name Mary, Mary, Mary over and over. Eventually i got up and put my pants on to come down stairs and see my mom lying in a corner with her head up against the door hinge. To let you know she suffered from a brain anneruism about 8 years ago and had lymphoma cancer. So i saw this shocked i started crying like crazy and called my other brother downstairs and then he called 911. After about 3 minutes i fell to the ground and prayed saying "God please do not take this woman she has suffered so much in life please just let ehr live a longer life you can gladly take me instead of her". Then the doorbell rang i answered it and a cop came in i led him to her body and he inspected her and called for two ambulances and 3 more cops. So They all piled in the corner and they felt no heart beat so the performed cpr on her and no response. Then they strapped her into a carrier and brought her into one ambulance. Then me my dad and my brother got into my dads truck and followed the ambulance to the nearest hospital. When we got there we waited for hours until a preacher came in to sooth us down and he prayed with us. Then a doctor came out and said that they are having trouble so far but are trying their hardest and that he will be back in a little bit to tell us the news. Then my other brother came into the hospital and i hugged him he was crying heavily and so was i and my dad and my other brother. Then we sat down and a man came out again and told us. He said that they did all they could but she is dead. The man left and we could not get ahold of my sister. So me and my brother who was 17 at the time drove home and sat down for what seemed like horus but turned out to be minutes. Then my sister came in and so did my oldest brother and my dad. Then i hugged my sister while tears filled our house. Then we lived on and i still cry every night since this happened around 6 or 7 weeks ago. I will always love my mom. R.I.P. Mary Chapman.
11 answers 11