Did Michael Jackson ever consume Cannabis?

Any intelligent, knowledgeable person can conclude that Cannabis could have ultimately saved Michael Jackson from his early demise. He had trouble with pain & sleeping. Both of which Cannabis are very well known for helping. And he lived in California, 1 of the 13 states where it's medically legal! Why... show more Any intelligent, knowledgeable person can conclude that Cannabis could have ultimately saved Michael Jackson from his early demise.

He had trouble with pain & sleeping. Both of which Cannabis are very well known for helping.
And he lived in California, 1 of the 13 states where it's medically legal!
Why didn't his doctor prescribe it for him??? Is this all a conspiracy?

Anyways not to drift off topic... Can anybody cite a credible source where Michael Jackson ever consumed Cannabis? Because just listening to his music while I'm on it is F*CKING AMAZINGGGG. I literally felt he was non-human. From another planet!!!

One Love!
Update: He didn't believe in drugs? DRUGS KILLED HIM!!!! Just because it's legal and has a barcode on it doesn't mean it's OK. Cannabis isn't a drug. It's a plant, and it has never killed a soul. I believe Michael said no drugs as reffering to bad, dangerous ones like heroin, crack, meth etc show more He didn't believe in drugs? DRUGS KILLED HIM!!!! Just because it's legal and has a barcode on it doesn't mean it's OK.

Cannabis isn't a drug. It's a plant, and it has never killed a soul.

I believe Michael said no drugs as reffering to bad, dangerous ones like heroin, crack, meth etc