? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:Scariest movie you ever watched?

What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?

I personally hate Michael Meyers but, enjoy watching Halloween, only for the thrill.

Bonus Questions:

Funniest Movie?

Most Romantic?

Tear-jerker?

Real life drama?

Former thanks. :)

scariest - The (original) Texas Chainsaw Massacre (I thought it was a true story!)

The Shining

The Exorcist

Funniest - Zoolander, Tommy Boy, Anchorman

I also like Donnie Darko & Femme Fatale

Don't care for the tear jerkers or romantic movies.

Scariest- When a Stranger Calls

Funniest- Get Smart/ other

Romantic-

Tear Jerker-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button/Marley and Me

Drama-

• L4L

Scariest - The It by Stephen King

Funniest - Tropic Thunder

Romantic - Titanic

Tear-jerker - Murder in the FIRST

Real Life Drama - American History X

specific. In 4 video clips. a million. great - whilst Jack Died, I Balled. It substitute into in basic terms so unhappy. Rose Knew She could have Moved Over And enable Him Get on the Raft-Thingy. 2. The Phantom Of The Opera - I have not got any concept Why I Cried throughout the time of the areas I Did. yet whilst The Phantom seen Christine With Raoul and that they have got been making a music jointly i substitute into So unhappy. Then Their substitute into The area whilst The Phantom And Christine have been making a music All I Ask Of You in the direction of the tip I in basic terms Cried. 3. Mulan II - whilst Shang Died, It Hit Me annoying. lol i do no longer understand I in basic terms Cried. I ought to've found out That i substitute into watching A Disney action picture. 4. continually youthful - I in basic terms Watched This action picture the day before in the present day. whilst Mel Gibson finally discovered His long lost Love, I Cried. i did no longer Cry, yet whilst Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows area 2 Ended I in basic terms Felt Like Crying because of the fact it extremely is all achieved.

The ring is the scariest to recall if your driving alone on a country road, surrounded by a dense forest, at night in the middle of nowhere and you wonder whats going to come out of the shadows....

• WazUp

Scary-The Exorcist

Funny-The White Chicks

Romantic-Ghost

Creep and Jeepers Creepers

Freddy Got Fingered

can't think of the others..

oh yeah, and for tear jerker, the lion king makes me cry when simba's dad dies :'(

theres a few that scared me in different ways

the others, because its realistic-well supernatural

the ring-she is freaky

halloween-the same as u, the thril lol

funniest movie- erm, love actually

romantic- dont really do them

tearful- e.t haha

drama-not sure

• shauna

My Bloody Valentine 3D

High School Musical 1,2,..3