I am trying to fold my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag into the box but I can't seem to make it fit. Any tips?

How to fold a LV Speedy 30 back into it's box?

Are you taking it back to the store or storing it in your closet? If you are storing it then just put it in the dust bag.

Are you sure the box is the right one? Because it should fit. Unzip it and then fold each side on on each other.

My friend have got a promotion email from this amazing outlet online and then picked up one there. Not quite remarkable with the delivery speed however did save money about 69% and content for this discount. The quality is really fine and right until now not find any defects.

I wouldn't fold it. Folding your speedy can actually damage the bag by putting creases in the canvas.

im sorry just go to the place where u got it from and ask

ya ask the place