According to the bible, should chrisitian women even be allowed to post opinions on YA R&S?

Let me clarify that I am a humanitarian above all else. The sooner women are treated equally, all around the globe, the better in my opinion. However, the bible (old testament and new testament) is very clear about how women should behave. Below are the verses, but here is what I gather from them... Women are... show more Let me clarify that I am a humanitarian above all else. The sooner women are treated equally, all around the globe, the better in my opinion.

However, the bible (old testament and new testament) is very clear about how women should behave. Below are the verses, but here is what I gather from them...

Women are 1) not allowed to teach or have authority over men/mankind, 2) defer to their husbands when they have opinions (especially in church), & 3) if a woman is married then she is basically the property of her husband (if she's not married I would assume ownership goes to the father).

So... Christian women. Aren't you disobeying your god and Jesus by speaking opinions on YA R&S??? At the very least, your opinions are irrelevant, if your husband/father gave you permission to post them.

1) 1 Timothy 2:11-13 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve."

2) I Corinthians 14:34-35 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."

3) Ephesians 5:22-24 "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything."

There are plenty more examples....

These commands are quite clear. I don't see how anyone could misunderstand or play the context card.
.
Update: @ there's an app for that - it appears you missed the part when I said "According the bible." My target for reform is the christianity, not women... I thought I made that pretty clear. @ Anastasia - I don't think women should ever quiet themselves. I'm merely asking your opinion of the... show more @ there's an app for that - it appears you missed the part when I said "According the bible." My target for reform is the christianity, not women... I thought I made that pretty clear.

@ Anastasia - I don't think women should ever quiet themselves. I'm merely asking your opinion of the bible. It seems like your beef is with god, not me.
Update 2: @ wolf & others - I know this isn't a church, or I wouldn't be here. But the bible says women shall have no authority over man. Isn't that like saying women are inferior. So why would women be allowed to give inferior opinions as if they were superior (ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE)
Update 3: @ there's an app - i think this is the best way to make headway in places like gay rights/marriage. christians see gay individuals as another out group the bible condemns. If christian say, "wait a minute, the bible is pretty sexist and that is wrong" > then hopefully it will help open their mind... show more @ there's an app - i think this is the best way to make headway in places like gay rights/marriage. christians see gay individuals as another out group the bible condemns. If christian say, "wait a minute, the bible is pretty sexist and that is wrong" > then hopefully it will help open their mind to other places the bible is wrong. Start in places they're comfortable with. I know my post probably isn't easy for a woman to read, but it is no way malicious to women. As I said, tried and true humanitarian here.
Update 4: @ wolf - you may be right about my interpretation reaching a bit, but it is still arguable. Regardless, I don't think those verses should have any ground to stand on what so ever. We are debating the fringe, when the foundation should be abhorred.