? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

wet my pants twice this morning?

Ok if you read my earlier question then you know about my wetting problem and my mom wanting me to wear diapers. well i decided against it and ended up wetting my pants right in front of my friends. Is this a sign i should swallow my pride and wear them. ps no emotional or physical problems

already went to doctor and didnt have anything wrong with me

well i think u should wear them. its prob only a stage and they dont have 2 kno u got em on. its better than peein in front of them. at least with the diaper on they wouldnt see it. and dont feel bad alot of boys have that problem but it will stop. i even peed my bed the other night and was prety weirded out and asked a question about it on here. im hopin it was just an accident but i dont kno yet. so im just gonna see but if i get a problem then ill have 2 do somethin 2. so dont worry but 4 ur own good i think u should wear a diaper

Your mom needs to take you to a doctor, a urologist. There is probably some physical problem that can be easily taken care of. You might even have a long term urinary tract infection or something.

Enuresis (bedwetting) can be primary or secondary.

Primary is where you never had control of your bladder, and secondary is when you initially had control of your bladder but have now lost it.

Primary enuresis is most likely to be caused by biological disease: diabetes insipidus, diabetes mellitus, sacral nerve lesions, structural abnormalities of the urinary tract etc.

Secondary enuresis is most likely to be caused by a psychosocial stressor such as a recent stressful event e.g. bereavement, moving from one house to another and other adjustments.

Please visit your clinician.

Dude, just wear the diapers. You do sound immature.

Urinary track infection. reason it happens in a boy.

-sexually active

or

-a tube to your kidneys is to small

Go Back To A Doctor Again

you can develop (the name escapes me right now) i wanna say cancer in your kidneys

I would seek professional help. I don't think that's normal. I would wear the depends though, at least for now.

If you can not control your self then get the diapers and stop pissing your pants.

"ps no emotional or physical problems"

FYI: Pissing yourself is a physical problem. See a doctor.

I suggest professional medical help...

boogeyman got here before me but i didnt copy off of him lol.

go for the diapers dont embarras urself