Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How do you stop water from splashing up from the toilet bowl when you're making poo?

Without wasting toilet paper by softening the landing.

This is no joke question. Splashes cause diseases in public lavatories.

easy: dont poo

or if you want a slightly more helpfull answer, push your butt down lower into the toilet so the poo touches the water (only works with long poop)

• April

Put some toilet paper in the bowl before you poop. It does not completely solve the problem, but it will eliminate some of the splashes. The big ones will still get you though.

I dont poo in public toilets - Im a bit rare like that. But at home i use a little bit of toilet paper

• psymon

Lay a sheet of toilet paper over the surface of the water before you start, it prevents all splashing.

Well then I'm sure using some toilet paper is worth it if you are preventing splashes which cause dieases.

hahahahaha! funny question; love it XD

ummm...

get the cleaner thingy and try producing bubbles with the toilet water, then it feels like toilet paper and voila! poo ahead:L

Put toilet paper in first

• Sit sideways on the seat, leaves a few skid marks tho' !! :-D

Well if you are good... once it shoots out you have to hop up real quick before the water reaches you. Other than that.... I dono, you tell me.

dont poop just hold inside of you for a week then just let it all go at once at home :D