Is hurting myself the answer?

My life has been horrible. I've lost my virginity about 4 weeks ago. At first I kept telling him no and everything. Is it considered rape? It was unprotected and I think I might be pregnant. My stomach has been hard. I've felt sick almost everyday. I'm always hungry and using the bathroom. And my period... show more My life has been horrible. I've lost my virginity about 4 weeks ago. At first I kept telling him no and everything. Is it considered rape? It was unprotected and I think I might be pregnant. My stomach has been hard. I've felt sick almost everyday. I'm always hungry and using the bathroom. And my period is about a week late. When this happened, I cheated on my boyfriend. He broke up with me, which i can understand why. The kid I had sex with doesn't talk to me anymore. He told me he wants nothing to do with me ever again. I've lost about 10 friends, including 2 of my best friends. I've been physically, verbally, and sexually abused, and i've been neglected in my past. I'm still physically and verbally abused. My mom doesn't care about me, at all. My dad hates me. My step mom, who is the closest thing I've ever had to a mom and who I love to death, might leave because of my dad. I have a screaming baby sister who I have to babysit from about 8 in the morning to like... 8 at night. I have a younger brother who is constantly yelling at me and destroying my stuff. I've had so much drama going on in my life that I can't take it anymore. I've cut myself because of this. And now I can't stop cutting myself. I don't want to call anyone for help because I hate talking on the phone and I'm very shy. So... what should I do? Any advice on how to stop cutting and make my life better?
9 answers 9