Windows Internet Explorer VS Mozilla Firefox?

What is your preferred web browser?

First to answer IE gets best answer

Favorite Answer

I have used many browsers to access the internet Firefox/chrome/internet explorer and I think it is down to personal choice which one you use.

everyone says internet explorer is not as good as firefox well just remember without internet explorer you wont be able to receive the monthly updates from microsoft which in turn keeps your security software up to date and safe from hackers and other nasty bugs that try and access your computer.

I use just the one browser which is IE8 and have found that the computer runs a lot better by not having the other browsers installed taking up space on the hard-drive and using valuable memory which could have been used for other programs that might need it at the time of use.

so it is up to you which browser you use and over time you will then come to a conclusion which one is best for your needs.

Mozilla Firefox

Firefox

It's not a matter of preference. Google for "internet explorer vulnerabilities" and you'll find a ton of IT Security experts telling you to AVOID IE (and often, to use firefox instead). Firefox isn't great, but between it and IE, there is NO choice, unless you're willfully looking for a way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Firefox

Source(s): IE is the anti-browser O_o eep!

FireFox is definitely the better choice, especially with some of the helpful addons that it supports (Ad-Block Plus for example.) The ONLY way IE beats FF is on the Microsoft update website (stuck up Microsoft refuses to let you view that site unless you are browsing using IE.)

• warble

Mozilla Firefox 3.5

Faster, safer, free and open source

See Mozilla firefox is good but for hacking use internet explore bcz it does'nt block cookies!!>>

Source(s): my soure is mr.singh718@yahoo.com

Firefox. Use safari for windows, if you like. Leave IE behind.

internet explorer starts faster but mozilla firefox navigates faster and is designed for simplicity in adding add-ons

my advice dont install many programs (duplicate of the same job softwares) internet explorer is good enough

Source(s): My mind And My Brain :D