Im madly in love with my husband and would never do anything wrong by him. just one little problem............?

I like having male friends. not to do anything bad with just as friends. but I know its a bad habbit to involed with. and I have stoped. but every now and again I want a male friend. And some of you may not think its a big deal but most men who are my friends or were my friends i should say always got feelings for... show more I like having male friends. not to do anything bad with just as friends. but I know its a bad habbit to involed with. and I have stoped. but every now and again I want a male friend. And some of you may not think its a big deal but most men who are my friends or were my friends i should say always got feelings for me. ALWAYS. my sister will only have male friends but her marrige is ****. in fact there getting divorced. Advice?