Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

How can I contact a Emma Watson/ Tom Felton?

For the past years, Emma Watson has been my idol. Other than being in the utterly famous HP films, she is such a well rounded girl. Tom Felton has been my celebrity crush for about the same time. ( And yes I know he has a girlfriend. ) Is there any way I can go about contacting them?

• Betty
    Favorite Answer

http://www.fanmail.biz has LOTS of fan letter addresses.

Tom Felton is my celebrity crush too, he was phenomenal in Half Blood Prince- truly outstanding job. He has a fansite called www.tomfelton.com and you click the link that says fans or something like that and it gives you an adress, he apparently writes back, so Good Luck! :)

Source(s): www.tomfelton.com

Your best bet to contacting him is to...

a) write an outstanding message.

b) Find out his parents names (this information is not hard to find) (besides he is the star, they aren't They are more likely to be listed than he is. He is only 21 and probably still lives close to home.)

c) Obtain their address and make it out to him C/O the Felton family and make sure you require a signature.

d) If what you write is Really interesting (Really With a capital R) they might pass it on to him and you might get a reply. Be sure to include a self address stamped envelope to make it extremely easy to reply.

Source(s): I have done this kind of thing once before and yes your letter gets there. But you may have to wait a long time before getting a reply. this is why I recommend you get a signature so that you know it got there.

No... I don't think Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson ever dated either.

contact WB studios

Yeah there's some address...google it.

You may have to google it, look under www.emma-watson.net or look at www.emmawatson.com and find it there.

• .

Tom Felton is creepy.

Source(s): That's all.

okay..she is a bad actress...please pick better. :] but yeah they have fan emails, or sail mail set up and you should be able to find that on any fan site or something.

same with tom.

(im more of a rupert girl [; )