Am I gay, bi or straight if I'm attracted to shemales?

When I say "shemales" I am referring to pre-op transexuals. I am only attracted to shemales that look believably feminine and I am not attracted to the male form or transvestites.

it means you're a kinky straight guy, thats all. no worries.

• reon

Bi Shemales

Yea that is basically the reason I consider myself to be BI or gay. You're just a normal gay man who likes giving head. Accept yourself and use safe sex practices.

I have to ask, do you really need to tack a label onto yourself? I mean, if you like shemales, you like shemales. I really dont see a need to call yourself gay, straight, bi, or any label like that.

You are who you are, and that's all that you are. Anything that defines that has to come from you, not other people.

Gay

Man Idk, I'm similiar to you, I'm really into pre-op transsexuals to, i've been confused, but I think because trannies look like women but have a penis that i'm probably straigh because theres alot more to a man then just the penis and theres alot more to the women then the pussy

You're straight--in that you love what no self-respecting gay man could love, would love, or wants even to think about,

Me too, so much I now cross dress.Enjoy your Attraction, it's great

ur probably straight people have many fetishes and thats cool

Go see a counselor hunny this sounds serious