Front loading or top loading washing machines are better?

I need to change my washing machine which is now top loading.Need to know if top loading machines are better or front loading machines are better.

In the UK nearly all home automatics are front-loaders.

Personally, Front-Loading Washing Machines.

• Sharon

Front Load washing machine. It can save more water

In the UK 99.9% of machines are front loading. The biggest manufacturer in Europe, Italian Merloni, only make front loaders, so I reckon they are the best bet.

The front loaders are better cleaning, use less water and less soap and your clothes come out almost dry but you can now get the same unit in a top loader. If you get a front loader I would suggest the racks they sit on. It makes it not so low to the ground!

front loading...and to save space get the stack-able one where you can put the dryer on top of the washer which of course then has to be front loading...i personally like front loading because there is no agitator like the top ones..(i don't know if you can get top ones with no agitators but best to my knowledge you cant)

Source(s): personal opinion

You can read about pros and cons of front and top loading washing machines here:

http://indiahometips.com/semi-automatic-vs-automat...

Front loading or easier to get at if your appliance is in a small room.However if you have lots of room i suggest top loading.

I love top loading. Front loading is for driers and laundromats.

front loadking