Help me with my addiction about the Harry Potter books?

I just saw the 6th Harry Potter book and now i'm depressed. I'm depressed because I know the books aren't real. I'm also depressed because I never met Emma Watson b4 and I want to meet her badly. The books r just so good, and I read all of them about 2 times. I just want to move on in my life,... show more I just saw the 6th Harry Potter book and now i'm depressed. I'm depressed because I know the books aren't real. I'm also depressed because I never met Emma Watson b4 and I want to meet her badly. The books r just so good, and I read all of them about 2 times. I just want to move on in my life, it's just, I get sad because everyone else is doing stuff in their life, while I just sit here watching t.v. or fantasizing about the Harry Potter books. About Emma Watson, she's doing a lot of stuff, like I saw her on Live with regis and kelly, the today show, etc. I'm 14 years old and I don't. I was going to hang out with friends, it's just I get to nervous, so that's when I start dreaming about the books and Emma Watson. Will somebody please help me. I know this is hard to understand.
Update: Everyone, I hope you know I'm a boy and not a girl. I know it sounds stupid, but I'm depressed because I never got to meet Emma Watson. That last comment from torie20 just got to me. Thanks for the answers though
Update 2: I'm not mad at torie20 either, I know what she means about people likeing harry potter more than twilight