how to load pictures to my env touch?

i wanna load pictures that i have on my computer saved to "my pictures" to my enV touch...i have no dea how can anyone help me

Update:

i do have the usb cable but i dunno what to do after that my computer detects the phone but says to install the software cd which i didnt get with my phone...

Update 2:

thanks i have the card and all so i guess now i need a card reader...

Update 3:

ok crazy i know but i just figured it out! i went to settings, tools, clicked usb mass storage, when my phone was picked up by my computer as removeable storage F i clicked the picture then copy this file then moved it to the my pix folder like you would if you were trying to move pictures off your phone only i put it in the folder then checked my phone and viola it was there.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if the phone has bluetooth u can bluetooth the pictures to ur fone. or you can but a cord that connects your phone to your computer and load them all.

• 1 decade ago

You can use an SD card. Just make sure you have put the SD card into your Touch before you put pictures on it. It will format the card by creating the folders needed for the Touch's software.

After doing so, put the SD card on a card reader and plug that into your USB drive. Open up the My Pictures folder on your PC and copy & paste the pictures into the folder on the SD card. Now just put the SD card back into your Touch. You should be able to access the pictures on your phone.

• 1 decade ago

you cant upload, but you can retake the picture onto your phone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.