How to load pictures to my env touch?

i wanna load pictures that i have on my computer saved to "my pictures" to my enV touch...i have no dea how can anyone help me
Update: i do have the usb cable but i dunno what to do after that my computer detects the phone but says to install the software cd which i didnt get with my phone...
Update 2: thanks i have the card and all so i guess now i need a card reader...
Update 3: ok crazy i know but i just figured it out! i went to settings, tools, clicked usb mass storage, when my phone was picked up by my computer as removeable storage F i clicked the picture then copy this file then moved it to the my pix folder like you would if you were trying to move pictures off your phone only i put... show more ok crazy i know but i just figured it out! i went to settings, tools, clicked usb mass storage, when my phone was picked up by my computer as removeable storage F i clicked the picture then copy this file then moved it to the my pix folder like you would if you were trying to move pictures off your phone only i put it in the folder then checked my phone and viola it was there.