Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 1 decade ago

Do guys like when girls play xbox/xbox live?

So out of everyone i know.. i only know few girls that have xbox.. me being one of them

do guys like when girls have xbox.. do they think its cool and fun.. or do they think theyre invading their game time?

i love xbox and i love halo and COD4/5

i play xbox all the time.. with my friends. theyre all guys and weve become really close.. im not AMAZING at any of the video games...but i got xbox about 6 months ago and im okay.. ive gotten a lot better and im not bad at all..

but i just wanna know what guys think about it.

• Milk84

I'm a female gamer and have received nearly nothing but positive comments on Live. Many people tell me they wish their wives/ girlfriends would play with them. I've been playing video games since I was about 4 so I'm used to playing with mostly guys. Live was actually the first place that I met another girl who played as much as me. There are a few immature little boys who get mad because they got beat by a girl, but most guys on there are nice and just treat me like one of them. Of course I don't go looking for special treatment because I'm female. I think that's what gets many other female gamers into trouble. You shouldn't feel like you're intruding and never put up with anyone who tells you you are. Just play and have fun.

You already knew the answer, obviously, you just came here for reassurance.

But honestly, it depends on the kind of guy, and how long they've been in a relationship with you.

Finding a girl that plays xbox is great! But just like girls think, some guys don't like it when a girl is addicted to it. Most of the time I like girls that play video games, unless I'm losing, of course :P

Also if I may suggest a fun online game (not xbox, pc) for you to try, that'd be great. It's a real time multiplayer strategy game. It's called Galcon. It's avaliable as a download, an desktop flash game, and an iPhone/iPod touch

Source(s): www.galcon.com

I believe you already know the answer to this question and already receive compliments on simply being interested in xbox. Guys are not shy, especially over xbox, to tell you how "hot" or how "sexy" it is that you, a girl, is playing xbox. I KNOW you have been told that it is hot of you to play xbox, there's no doubt. You are right, there aren't many girls who play so guys tend to get excited when one is on. There are the occasional guys that take Xbox very seriously and can't stand when a girl has to be included that may suck and cause the team to suck or fill up a party, not allowing someone better in. That may be invading their gamespace but I've come across far more guys that are into it than those that are annoyed by it.

I have a boyfriend so I'm not saying it in a slutty way and I know you know this, but xbox is a straight up dick-magnet, lol.

OMFG, it's total Epic Win.

We don't think it's invasive at all; rather, we enjoy it when our female counterparts have something in common with us.

It gives us something to do together and, well, bond. Just how you said you've gotten really close with all your guy friends who play online, we too will get closer to you gals.

I don't understand why more girls don't get on the online action.

Then again. they might be asking Yahoo! Answers at this very moment, "why don't more guys go out shopping?"

Btw, Gamertag?? Lol.

Yeah, we love it when we find a girl who plays video games! It's very rare to find girls like that but any guy thinks that's awesome.

Source(s): me

Just this weekend my wife actually played Overlord on our 360. We took turns when the other one got tired or lost. It was fun helping each other out. My wife normally just plays Tetris but is actually really good at Overlord.

In my experience as an xbl gamer chick you either get one of three reactions... they either tell you that you are hot and they hit on you, (which gets them no where cause it is online and most girls don't get online to make boyfriends.), or they tell you that your place is in the kitchen, not on xbl (because you kick their a$$ and they get mad), or they are totally fine with it and enjoy talking to you and generally like playing with you when you get online. I have had them all. LoL. Guys are unpredictable so I figured I would give you my experiences from xbl. Most of my friends are guys btw, and I play with them almost every day. Just depends on who you meet I suppose.

Source(s): Dsmith0021 my gamertag :)

I would think so. I heard guys like girls who do guy stuff, like playing video games and football.

I play, too, btw. =)

yes guys love when gurls play video games, it means that they have atleast 1 thing in common. my gf plays video games and im glad she does, i never thought i would find someone who shared my passion for video games.

It's cool.