Will this married man sleep with me again on work trip, we've made love once and i'm crazy about him?

I'm a 31 yr old female. I've only had 2 sexual parnter, so no calling me a slag please, i dont sleep around. Basically i've fallen in love with a 51 yr old married man at work. It was love and lust at first site and i know if he was single we would be 2gether..end of story. We have made love once and he... show more I'm a 31 yr old female. I've only had 2 sexual parnter, so no calling me a slag please, i dont sleep around. Basically i've fallen in love with a 51 yr old married man at work. It was love and lust at first site and i know if he was single we would be 2gether..end of story. We have made love once and he cried his eyes out after from guilt and did not even spend the whole night with me. He went home to his wife. We agreed to never do it again...but i cannot get the sex we had out of my head. I came about 3 times in 2 hours and it was unreal. I'm in love with him. I know he looks at me longingly and as we have to work on projects together i've spent a fortune on sexy lingerie and sexy clothes and he is defnietely still interested. hes told me so but he says he cannot be with me again and be with his wife. But....theres hope. We have been assigned to go on a buisness trip together 4 nights away. Same hotel. I'm sure that after a few drinks, we are going to feel lonely, and he is going to think back to the mind blowing sex we had an want to reinact it..right? I mean if he was happy in his marriage, no matter how much teasing i done on him (and i did) i would not have got him into my bed in the first place...so theres hope...right?