♥♥♥♥♥How important is __________ in your baby naming process?♥♥♥♥♥?

So here's how it goes: I'll ask you how important something is to you in the baby naming process, and then you answer it =] Simple enough? First question: ♥♥♥♥♥ How important NAME SENTIMENT to your baby naming process? (Meaning: How important to you is it that you name your baby after your grandmother... show more So here's how it goes: I'll ask you how important something is to you in the baby naming process, and then you answer it =] Simple enough?

First question:
♥♥♥♥♥ How important NAME SENTIMENT to your baby naming process? (Meaning: How important to you is it that you name your baby after your grandmother whom just passed away, or after your great-great-grandfather who died World War 3?)

♥♥♥♥♥ How important is NAME MEANING in your baby naming process? (Meaning: Do you like the name Kaydence because it sounds pretty, or because of it's meaning "rhythm").

♥♥♥♥♥ How important is CLASSINESS in your baby naming process? (Meaning: That just by the look of the name, the name Stephenie or Alice just 'sounds' more professional than Kylie or Amy)

♥♥♥♥♥ How important is UNIQUENESS to your baby naming process?
(Meaning: You love the name Isabella, but you don't 7 other girls with the same name in her class)

♥♥♥♥♥ How important are CELEBRITY NAMES to your baby naming process? (Meaning: If Tom and Katie named their daughter Suri, do you want a similar name?

♥♥♥♥♥ How important is INSTINCT to your baby naming process? (Meaning: Do you mom's (and some mom to be's) sometimes just "know" what name is going to be right? And sometimes don't you feel that you don't need approval from anyone else, because you know your baby the best?)

♥♥♥♥♥ How important is it to be TRENDY in your baby naming process? (Meaning: The name Kaylee is really in right now, but will it be in in 10 years? Probably not, so do you want your baby to have a more classy name?)

♥♥♥♥♥ How important is it to be with the TRIED AND TRUE in your baby name process? (Meaning: The name Emma is a big hit, why not just go with that? Or do you want a more unique, original and one of a kind name?)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...
Now, can you please pick your favorite name out of the following categories:
Modern Trendy Names
Classic Comeback Names
Ahead-of-the-Trend Names
Timeless Names
Oddball Names

Thanks for taking my survey, and please remember to answer this question on your way out: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... as it was my inspiration for this question.
11 answers 11