If added 2-3 inches from working out is that good??/?

I've kept track of my bicep, chest, and thigh sizes and over a period of about 3 months and I've added between 2-3 inches on each length. My question is, is that a good, average, or poor growth improvement?

I have been working out a little more than a year before I kept track of these measurements.

Favorite Answer

It would depend on if you just started working out, or you have been working out for a year or two. If you've recently started then thats good. Not amazing, about average. If you've been working out for a year or two then that's pretty dang good. WIth one of the arm workout rutiens in Muscle Mag i added an inch to my arms each month for about 3 months. Just make sure you switch your rutiens up to keep growing. Muscle Mag explains all that stuff.

verify your driveshaft angles - probably you are going to could drop the transmission (tranny drop is easy to make) and / or use perspective shims on your rear axle. i could fairly do away with those blocks - they are actually not person-friendly on springs yet admit I used them for a mutually as myself on some crappy sagged springs. you have already got a slip yoke driveshaft with double cardan joints on decrease back... as you raise the gap between the pass case and differential yokes improve, upload that to greater beneficial angles and you get binding and vibration. you will probably finally end up wanting a slip-yoke eliminator in the journey that your XJ is services to this at merely 5" of raise. a number of them are fussy approximately that sorta component. check out the "funds raise" website on my website - there are touch varieties there in case you like any help.

3 month period? That's pretty good!

Its not poor and it really isnt average. Its quite good. Not extraordinay but still very good.

pretty good

woooow thats good..