How To Write Argos Reviews?

Hoq do you write a review on argos? im logged in and have an account with args and im looking at the product i wish to review however i cant see an option to write a review...please some one help

thanks

I've attempted to write a review before but like you have been unable to. I think you need to have ordered something for delivery or reserved online to review something; after a couple of weeks they send an email inviting you to write a review. That is what happened with me after I'd reserved something online. If you've simply gone instore to buy something, they don't seem to allow you to review.

Argos Delivery Reviews

I'm in the same boat. I bought a USB cable in-store for €9, I was really stuck and very unhappy to have to pay €9 that costs €5 in Londis (Ireland) and €1.50 in Dealz (apparently, it was out of stock i-phone cables were €1.50). I hate the way some places like argos rob you for things that cost nothing...

That's my review, don't buy your cable from Argos, they are robbers.

I have been wanting to write a review on the https://www.argos.co.uk/product/4252579 barbie house. I paid a bunch for it then it comes out in this huge box which makes it look amazing but then you take it out of the box it is a quarter of the size of the box and is very flimsy and not worth the money at all the back walls are thin card but on the picture looks like its solid I would not reccomend this at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had a second broken sofa bed from Argos. Now asked for my money back and take back the second sofa bed. terrible product, wont be using Argos for big items any more

1

Source(s): Paying Bills Writing http://givitry.info/WritingJobsOnline/?7374

I bought a washing machine from them last year. After delivery they sent me an e-mail asking me to write a review.

I dont like the functions on the washer, and I wasnt happy about the delivery, one man on his own pulled it into my house, over the step, and dented my door. so the review I put in wasnt good.

I tried to find it on their website, but they hadnt put it on.

So I guess you only get the read the positive ones.