E asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 1 decade ago

what does "just needs a little TLC" mean?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

tinder loving care

• marci
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Needs A Little Tlc

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Tender Loving Care.

• 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avciw

Sharing what marriage MEANS with someone, is far more important to me than having a ceremony to show it. Wedding ceremonies have become as commercial as Christmas - with deeper cuts into a couples' starting budget. Like many other societal myths, we have been brainwashed from childhood into thinking this is how it's "supposed to be." I watch for smarter thinking and broader views developing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what does "just needs a little TLC" mean?

Source(s): quot tlc quot mean: https://shortly.im/B6xpW
  • 1 decade ago

Means poor cycle has been left dirty, beat hard, not gotten chain lube, probably hasn't had oil changed on schedule, dropped a couple times, deferred maintenance, dirty aircleaner-- but tough little critter still is running despite rider neglect. needs 'tender loving care' as in couple years worth of defferred maintenace and washup, polish while hunting for loose parts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tender Loving Care; means the rubber is all perished, the seals are leaking, at least one burned valve, the electrical connections are done with duct tape, and the seat cover is ripped. Nothing you can't tend to in a couple of afternoons in the garage.

• 1 decade ago

my friend,the complete answer for you is:

Tender Loving Care. That means, the car is a bit rough around the edges, and probably needs some maintenance done, to make it a decent runner.

for more information you can go to: www.tlccarcare.com/

:-)

• 1 decade ago

it usually means that the thing needs a fair bit of work with wire wool,brasso,paint, and elbow grease to say nothing of the broken bolts that need to be replaced or the tear in the seat covering,new chain,new battery,new tyres,new head race bearings etc,just call me Mr cynical.

• 1 decade ago

if you're reading that in a motorcycle ad, it means

"i don't know what the F*CK is wrong with this thing!!! I tried to fix it and can't figure it out"

• 1 decade ago

tender loving care - sounds like a fixer-upper or project

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.