Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

How to convert a video file !?

hi i have a video file that is CTG and i would like to convert it into mpg video is there anyway i can do it and i dont want to download anything

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

CTG is not an image file format. If you were shooting on a Canon Camera the CTG file is an "info" file. If you have a 100.CTG file, there should also be a 100CANON folder which contains picture files from IMG_0001.JPG to IMG_0100.JPG.

• 1 decade ago

Digital Cameras create extra files on the memory sticks, cards etc. For Canon they are CTG files. They are not picture files.

You will notice each file folder has a number. In the last folder there are CTG files with numbers corresponding to each of the folders.

Dont know whether there is actually anything covertable

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I downloaded a neat little video converter the other day, totally free and from a trusted source.

But I agree with the others, you need to download software to convert videos

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Download Videos Off Of The Internet also convert video to other format.

best tool-Video Download Studio.

Support video to any other formats such like mpg,mp4,wmv,etc. So you can transfer video to your mobile device.

http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/online-video...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just what is CTG ?

to convert videos you have to install a video convertor.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

OK,U just download a Pavtube video converter.That's ok.

Okey, This is this simple steps will help quickly finish your works with Pavtube video converter

Step 1: Click the "Add File" button to load your video

Step 2: Select the output profile (view your want to output video format)

Step 3: Output Video settions.

Step 4: Convert!!

Other tips:

You can cut a clip of your video by using its "Trim" function

You can merge a few videos into one file by clicking "merge into one file"

You can crop the black edge of your video to adjust your video to your iPod screen to get the best view.

o http://www.popsnail.com/dvd-software/pavtube-video...

• 1 decade ago

i dont think there is a way to change a video type without downloading a video converter, sorry

• 1 decade ago

www.media-convert.com

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.